Data Masking Pack 126.96.36.199 Certified with E-Business Suite 12.1.3
By Elke Phelps (Oracle Development) on Jun 02, 2014
- De-identify the data: Scramble identifiers of individuals, also known as personally identifiable information or PII. Examples include information such as name, account, address, location, and driver's license number.
- Mask sensitive data: Mask data that, if associated with personally identifiable information (PII), would cause privacy concerns. Examples include compensation, health and employment information.
- Maintain data validity: Provide a fully functional application.
- Using Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12.1.3 Template for the Data Masking Pack with Oracle Enterprise Manager 12.1 Data Masking Tool (Note 1481916.1)
- Masking Sensitive Data in the Oracle Database Real Application Testing User's Guide 11g Release 2 (11.2)