miércoles, 30 de septiembre de 2015

11 Ways To Get Your Oracle Conference Abstract Accepted

orapub_logo_white_h200

It's that time of the year again. The time to push your career forward!

should I upgrade
It's not too late!

There are a number of Oracle user groups that still have their call for abstracts open for their Winter or Spring conference.
I know of three off the top of my head: RMOUG (Denver, CO), GAOUG (Atlanta, GA) and IOUG/Collaborate (Las Vegas, NV). I am sure there are others.
Presenting about problems you've solved can be fun. Plus, your colleagues actually DO WANT TO HEAR how you solved a really difficult problem.
If you are even remotely considering submitting to one of these conferences or any other OUG meeting, then I've got the blog post for you, 11 Ways To Get Your Oracle Database Conference Abstract Accepted. I've been involved with conferences for many years and summarized my experiences into this article.
And, if you need any help, feel free to email me directly.

Read Full Article >>

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Te agradezco tus comentarios. Te esperamos de vuelta.

Todos los Sábados a las 8:00PM

Optimismo para una vida Mejor

Optimismo para una vida Mejor
Noticias buenas que comentar