The Oracle Mexico Payroll End of Year 2016 Phase 3
patches have been released and are now available on My Oracle Support!
End of Year 2016 Phase 3 patches:
R12.1 - Patch 25444666:R12.PAY.B*
R12.2 - Patch 25444666:R12.PAY.C*
* Please note:
- This End of Year 2016 Phase 3 patch includes all of the End of Year 2016 and Year Begin 2017 patches as well as the latest statutory updates. For further details, please review the Mexico 2016 Year End Patch Schedule.
- These patches merge the two patch branches previously created to support the different CFDI versions and are different from all other statutory updates (there are additional post installation steps), so please be sure to carefully read the entire patch readme before installing these patches to ensure successful processing.
- This patch delivers the permanent solution to support UMA as the index to compute Mexico taxation and replaces the Minimum Wage.
- This patch delivers fixes and updates to CFDI XML Payroll Payslip version 1.2.
- This patch includes the new 2017 Tlaxcala State tax rate.
End of Year 2016 Phase 3 Functional Readme's
Note 2237703.1 - Release R12.1.x Year End 2016 Phase 3 Readme
Note 2237705.1 - Release R12.2.x Year End 2016 Phase 3 Readme
For the complete R12.1.X Payroll Mandatory Patch List, see My Oracle Support Knowledge Document 941743.1
For the complete R12.2.X Payroll Mandatory Patch List, see My Oracle Support Knowledge Document 1677134.1