Written with help from Jim Moniak, Curriculum Product Manager, Oracle University
Imagine a world where everything is connected to a wide variety of devices.
Automobiles with built in sensors monitoring what's in your refrigerator
Life saving tracking devices to follow your daily activity routines
Automation of your home security system
All of this data, while seemingly unrelated, could be tracked remotely through the Internet and existing network infrastructures.
This provides a huge opportunity to collect data remotely, process data and apply the intelligence behind the data to new prospects.
As Oracle expands its Internet of Things (IoT) portfolio with new cloud solutions, we empower businesses to detect, analyze, and respond to IoT-enabled devices.
Oracle University is excited to offer training to deepen your understanding through the Oracle Platform as a Service (PaaS) Cloud Learning Subscription.
Consume digital training content 24/7 within our Internet of Things channel:
- Introduction to Internet of Things (IoT) Cloud Service
- IoT Concepts
- Registering a Remote Device
- Forwarding Data from Devices to Enterprise Applications
- Analyzing Data Using Stream Explorer
- How to use the IoT Asset Monitoring Cloud
- Integrating IoT and Integration Cloud Service (ICS)
- Integrating IoT with Mobile Cloud Service and Big Data Cloud Service
- Using REST with IoT Cloud Service
- Sending Data from IoT Cloud Service to Business Intelligence (BI) Cloud Service
- Developing a Device Adapter for the IoT Cloud Service Gateway
- Creating Simple Dashboards
Purchase the Oracle Platform as a Service (PaaS) Cloud Learning Subscription now for 12 months of continuously updated digital content!