Today I'm going to announce VirtualBox updated releases
on my personal blog; as maybe most of you already know our Virtualization
Blog is migrating to a new platform and will be back very soon. Oracle has released
VirtualBox 5.1 Maintenance Release 20.
This release includes improvements and regression fixes for Oracle VM VirtualBox 5.1. Between them we can mention:
· GUI: fixed a possible crash when switching a multi-monitor VM into full-screen or seamless mode
· GUI: fixed non-literal shortcuts if the keyboard is not captured
· GUI: several mini-toolbar fixes in full-screen / seamless mode
· Windows Additions: another fix for automatic logins for Windows Vista and newer
· ICH9: fix for Windows guests with a huge amount (>64G) of guest memory
BIOS: fixed El Torito hard disk emulation geometry calculation (thanks to Dwight Engen contribution)
See all the details here with a complete list of bug fixes; here you can find all the links to download the software.
Oracle has also released VirtualBox 5.0 Maintenance Release 38 and you can find further details available on Changelog for 5.0.VirtualBox 5.1.20 and 5.0.38 include all the security fixes part of "April 2017 Oracle CPU" and you can see all the details here.
The Oracle VirtualBox Team