You're welcome to come and say hello to us, and put faces to names. More importantly, please bring your questions or issues about any aspect of running EBS on cloud: feel free to ask about overall strategy, specific deployment aspects, or anything else you want to know. And if you'd like to book a one-to-one session, please register your interest by adding a comment to this article.
As well as informal chats, you'll also have the opportunity to attend numerous formal sessions on many aspects of EBS. A presentation that will be of particular interest to readers of this blog is:
- Running your Oracle E-Business Suite on Oracle Cloud (IaaS + PaaS) - Why, What & How? (Nadia Bendjedou, Senior Director, Applications Development, Oracle) (Tue 6th Dec, 15:20)
- Community Keynote: Oracle E-Business Suite: Update, Strategy & Roadmap (Cliff Godwin, Senior Vice President, Applications Development) (Mon 5th Dec, 13.10)
- Managing your Revenue to IFRS 15 / ASC 606 Standards (Helle Hennings, Senior Product Strategy Director) (Mon 5th Dec, 08:50)
- Oracle E-Business Suite Human Capital Management: Strategy and Roadmap (Stephen Hughes, Application Architect Director) (Mon 5th Dec, 11:25)
- Oracle E-Business Suite Financials: Strategy and Roadmap (Helle Hennings, Senior Product Strategy Director) (Tue 6th Dec, 14:05)
- Online Patching with Oracle E-Business Suite 12.2 (Kevin Hudson, Senior Director, Applications Development) (Mon 5th Dec, 15:10)
We look forward to seeing you at APPS16!