martes, 24 de julio de 2012

My Oracle Support Flash Interface Retires August 10, 2012



Aquí les dejo este comunicado, aunque posiblemente ya todos ustedes lo han leído.
My Oracle Support Flash Interface Retires August 10, 2012

Dear Valued My Oracle Support User,

We recently upgraded the My Oracle Support HTML user interface with additional functionality that allows those users still remaining on the Flash-based interface to move to the HTML version. As such, we plan to retire the My Oracle Support Flash interface on August 10, 2012.

You will soon see a countdown banner on the My Oracle Support login page. Although we encourage you to make the transition as soon as possible, during the countdown period, you will still have the opportunity to access the old Flash-based site from the My Oracle Support login page. Please note that you will not need to re-register, and your username and password will remain the same. After August 10, when you log into My Oracle Support, you will automatically be connected to the HTML site and all users will have a single site for their online support needs.

As a reminder, Internet Explorer 6 (IE6) is not supported on the My Oracle Support HTML user interface. It is important that you check your browser capability as listed under the "Supported Browsers" section in Article ID 1385682.1 and plan to upgrade if needed.

I encourage you to visit My Oracle Support Article ID 1385682.1 for the latest details. If you have any questions or feedback, please log into My Oracle Support and use the "Contact Us" link located in the upper right hand corner. You can also provide feedback by taking this brief sur! vey.

Sincerely,

Dennis Reno,
VP, Customer Portal Experience
Oracle Support

Todos los Sábados a las 8:00PM

Optimismo para una vida Mejor

Optimismo para una vida Mejor
Noticias buenas que comentar