- Government should be transparent.
- Government should be participatory.
- Government should be collaborative.
How is information shared and accessed in State and Local government?
The Sunlight Foundation is a national, nonpartisan, nonprofit organization that uses the tools of civic tech, open data, policy analysis, and journalism to make our government and politics more complete, equitable and effective democratic participation. Let’s use this foundation’s guiding best-practices as a model to lay out how information is being made available for sharing and re-use.
- Sharing qualitative data in the form of objective reporting
- Building informative and intuitive websites and mobile apps
- Providing access to APIs that power existing applications to be re-used by others
- Secure document collaboration and distribution
- Rapidly develop mobile friendly user experiences
- Manage and measure the performance of access to disparate systems
- Automate self-service requests to data and services
Oracle and Open Government
Oracle offers a wide variety of Cloud technology and application products that can support government transparency efforts in these key areas:
- Technology infrastructure
- Information access and presentation
- Service performance
- Budget/financial Information
- Access to Public Documents
- Read the complete article here.
For regular information on Oracle SOA Suite become a member in the SOA & BPM Partner Community for registration please visit www.oracle.com/goto/emea/soa (OPN account required) If you need support with your account please contact the Oracle Partner Business Center.