Events for marketing, commerce, sales and service professionals to provide actionable insights that help attendees meet demands of digitally empowered consumersRedwood Shores, Calif.—Apr 18, 2016
Highlights Across the Four Conferences
- Engaging Keynotes: Keynote speakers includes Oracle CEO Mark Hurd; Kevin Akeroyd, senior vice president and general manager, Oracle Marketing Cloud; Ryan Deutsch, divisional vice president, Digital Marketing, Sears Holdings Corporation; Nick Cerise, CMO, Western Union Business Solutions; Eric Reynolds, senior vice president & CMO, The Clorox Company
- Inspiring Guest Speakers: The conferences will feature a range of guest speakers including Zach King, Vine star and digital influencer; Troy Carter, founder, chairman and CEO, Atom Factory, and brand developer extraordinaire, including responsibility for Lady Gaga’s rise to stardom; Jay Baer, industry influencer and author, Convince & Convert; Tyra Banks Founder & CEO of TYRA Beauty and Creator & Executive Producer of America’s Next Top Model
- Powerful Insights: Attendees will have access to several hundred high-quality sessions, deep-dive training sessions, and expert keynotes covering marketing, sales, customer service and commerce, plus partner demos
- Industry Best Practices: The 2016 Markie Awards, celebrating its 10th year of honoring outstanding marketing success, will host a dinner and ceremony to showcase examples of excellence in modern marketing on Tuesday, April 26th at 8:00 p.m. PT, and the event will host the award-winning band, Bastille. Modern Service Experience will also recognize service innovators during a morning customer appreciation award ceremony on Wednesday, April 27th.
- Lots of Fun: Oracle’s customer appreciation event, on Wednesday, April 27th at 8:00 p.m. PT in the MGM Grand Garden Arena, will offer attendees a night of great music, fine food and drink, and more opportunities to connect with peers from around the world. The event will feature the Goo Goo Dolls
- Learn more about Oracle Modern Customer Experience Conferences, including Modern Marketing Experience, Modern Service Experience, Modern Sales Experience, and Modern Commerce Experience. Interested in attending? Register here.
- For more information on Oracle Customer Experience solutions, visit the Oracle Customer Experience blog, like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.
- Learn more about Oracle Marketing Cloud and its comprehensive suite of integrated solutions, including Oracle Responsys, Oracle Eloqua, Oracle Content Marketing, Oracle Data Management Platform, Oracle Social Cloud, Oracle Maxymizer and Oracle Marketing AppCloud.
- Explore best practices for Modern Marketing including marketing automation, marketing strategy for CMOs, and data activation.