December in Review
By Peter Manoharan-Oracle on Jan 08, 2016
Our Content Hightlights
- Our Groovy Tuesday series continued with posts on Working with Long String Values, Getting Information from List of Values fields and Using Substitution in String Values Using the User Data Map.
- Our Application Composer Series continued with a post on Adding Attachments via Web Services.
- Page Integration Wizard and Adding Custom Tabs
- The 2015 UKOUG Conference - Notes and Insights
- Inspiring The Developers of Tomorrow with The Hour of Code
- Customizing The Look of Oracle Social Network
- A Holiday Theme for Your Cloud
Content from Other Teams
- Behind the Delete Trigger in Sales Cloud Application Composer
- Integration with Fusion Application Expenses over Web Services
- Configuring Oracle Public Cloud to Federate with Microsoft Azure Active Directory
- Tips on Documents Cloud URL Parameters: Part II
- Driving Innovation with Oracle PaaS