New Oracle Cloud services enable hotels, casinos and other hospitality companies to personalize and improve the guest experience while making operations more efficientRedwood Shores, Calif.—Jan 27, 2016
- Deliver exceptional guest experiences: With Oracle OPERA Cloud’s comprehensive guest profiling capability, hotels can capture the guest preferences they need to personalize and differentiate the guest experience. Personalized experiences will enhance guest loyalty and drive membership growth in loyalty programs.
- Mobile-enable hotel operations: Oracle OPERA Cloud runs on Oracle MICROS tablets and other leading tablets and smart phones to allow hotel personnel greater flexibility to provide guest services anywhere on the property.
- Secure enterprise data: Oracle OPERA Cloud runs Oracle’s technology stack from applications to disk, with unprecedented security, high performance and availability.
- Maximize occupancy and revenue: Maximize sales with the Oracle Distribution Cloud, an add-on suite of services that allows hotels to effectively manage room rates and allocation of room inventory to various distribution channels.
- Integrate food and beverage operations: Oracle OPERA Cloud comes with pre-built integration to Oracle Hospitality Simphony, the leading point-of-sale solution for the food and beverage industries.
- Innovate faster: Deliver service innovations, enable easier upgrades and drive business process improvements by simplifying information technology infrastructure.
- Integrate with enterprise applications and property infrastructure: Hotels can leverage an extensive partner network and hundreds of pre-built interfaces to back-office applications (accounts receivable accounts payable), payment gateways, hotel industry applications, and property infrastructure devices to ease integration.
“Mobility has become a key competitive differentiator in the hotel industry. With the ability to access information instantly via mobile devices, guests now expect a very personalized mobile-enabled hospitality experience,” said Carlin. “Oracle OPERA Cloud enables operators to quickly and cost-effectively make that vision a reality.”
With the industry’s broadest portfolio of public cloud services, Oracle Cloud continues to show strong adoption, supporting 62 million users and 23 billion transactions each day. Oracle Cloud runs on 30,000 devices and 400 petabytes of storage in 19 data centers around the world.