viernes, 23 de septiembre de 2016
What is SOA 12c ? by Tutorial Diary
Oracle SOA Suite 12c is new version of SOA Suite tool from Oracle. Oracle has introduced lot of new features in this new version. This new version is based upon 4 themes as show below. First two themes (Developer productivity and Industrial SOA) comes as outcome of user/developers feedback and other two themes (Mobile and Cloud) introduced as per industry trend.
SOA 12c Themes
This theme is outcome of the community that currently using SOA Suite 11g. Oracle has introduced couple of improvements in this version based upon the feedback from that community. As the name suggest, this theme helps developer to improve their productivity and that comes from the new features introduced.
This theme is also a outcome of the community that currently using SOA Suite 11g. Oracle has introduced couple of improvements in this version based upon the feedback from that community.
Mobile & Cloud
These themes has been introduced by seeing current industry trend. Currently everyone talking about mobile & cloud enablement that comes under these themes.
Major Enhancements in SOA 12c
Below are the major enhancements done in this new version (SOA 12c).
• Earlier Service Bus is separate tool from SOA Suite tool and we use to have Eclipse as IDE for service bus development. In this 12c version, Service Bus become part of SOA 12c only i.e. we can do Service Bus development using JDeveloper only, there is no need to use Eclipse anymore.
• As Service Bus become part of SOA 12c so all the adapters becomes accessible to Service Bus also.
• ESS (Enterprise Service Scheduler) is new component introduced in this version that provide scheduling capabilities.
• 1 Single Installer has been introduced that can used to install all the components like Database, Weblogic, SOA Suite, Service Bus etc.
• MFT (Managed File Transfer) has been introduced that does not come by default with SOA 12c but this can be downloaded as separate package that helps to do file transfer.
• Free License for developer on single machine. Read the complete article here.