- Oracle E-Business Suite 12.2.6 Readme (Doc ID 2114016.1)
- Official release announcement
- EBS 12.2.6 highlights video with Cliff Godwin, Senior Vice President of Application Development
Release 12.2.6 is cumulative. That means that as well as providing new updates for this release, it also includes updates that were originally made available as one-off patches for earlier 12.2 releases.
For a complete list of new features, refer to:
- Oracle E-Business Suite Releases 12.1 and 12.2 Release Content Documents (Doc ID 1302189.1)
- Q: Is
there a direct upgrade path from Release 11i to Release 12.2.6?
A: No. Release 11i customers must first upgrade to Release 12.2 before applying 12.2.6.
- Q: Is
there a direct upgrade path from EBS 12.0 to 12.2.6?
A: No. Release 12.0 customers must first upgrade to Release 12.2 before applying 12.2.6.
- Q: Is there a direct upgrade path from EBS 12.2 to 12.2.6?
- A: Yes. Release 12.2 customers can apply 12.2.6 directly to their environments. EBS 12.2.6 is an online patch, so it can be applied while an existing Release 12.2 system is running.
- Q: How can I prepare for EBS 12.2?
- A: Refer to Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12.2: Technical Planning, Getting Started, and Go-Live Checklist (Doc ID 1585857.1), which applies to Release 12.2.5 and higher.
- Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12.2 Information Center (Doc ID 1581299.1)
- Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12.2 Documentation - Web Library (Oracle Technology Network)