jueves, 21 de julio de 2016
Oracle News, July 2016
· Larry Ellison Announces Oracle Private Cloud Machine for PaaS and IaaS New cloud platform allows enterprises to combine the cloud benefits of agility, simplicity, and low cost with the control and security of their own data centers
· Oracle Cloud Day: Transforming Your Tomorrow Join us for Oracle Cloud Day to explore a range of industry-leading cloud solutions suited to the specific needs of your job role. Discover why Oracle is considered the cloud company and learn how we can help you.
· OTN Virtual Technology Summit - On-Demand Replay All middleware track sessions from the July 2015 and September 2015 OTN Virtual Technology Summit events are now available for on-demand viewing via a special group space on the OTN Community website. As a member of this group you'll have access to all middleware session videos, plus you'll be able to interact with session presenters and other community members for answers to any questions about the session content. Group membership is absolutely free. Join the group now.
· Resource Library: IT Strategies from Oracle You may have heard of the IT Strategies from Oracle (ITSO)collection of reference architectures, solution designs, and technology strategy documents, and you may have taken advantage of some of those resources in the past. But you may not know that access to the complete ITSO library no longer requires registration. The whole shebang is freely available on the OTN Community website.
· Podcast: Cloud Architect - Rising to the Role Recorded during Oracle OpenWorld, the latest OTN ArchBeat Podcast features Oracle ACE Directors Ron Batra, Simon Haslam, Ronald van Luttikhuizen, Frank Munz, and Sten Vesterli, plus Oracle ACE Associate Arturo Viveros in a free-flowing, wide-ranging conversation about the emerging role of the Cloud Architect.
· Oracle Launches Oracle BPM & Oracle WebCenter 12.2.1 The new Oracle BPM includes a full set of REST API that enable applications built with any technology to leverage BPM Suite as an engine for workflow management, service integration, and process orchestration. The new Oracle WebCenter provides a refreshingly new user experience that is cohesive, responsive and device friendly across Oracle WebCenter Sites, Oracle WebCenter Portal and Oracle WebCenter Content and Oracle BPM Suite. Get the details.