Premier Support includes new EBS 12.1 patches for:
- Individual product families (e.g. Oracle Financials)
- Quarterly security updates released via the Critical Patch Update process
- New technology stack certifications with server-based components
- New certifications for end-user desktops and mobile devices
The minimum patching baselines for EBS 12.1 have not changed. New EBS 12.1 patches are created and tested against the minimum patching baseline documented in Section 4.2, "E-Business Suite 12.1 Minimum Prerequisites" in this document:
- E-Business Suite Error Correction Support Policy (Note 1195034.1)
Instead of applying the minimum baseline
Many new updates have been released since that patching baseline was originally published. These new patches contain stability, performance, and security-related updates and are strongly recommended for all customers.
If you haven't applied any of those updates yet, the simplest solution would be to apply the latest suite-wide EBS 12.1.3 Recommended Patch Collection (RPC). That way, you get all of the 12.1 minimum patching requirements and the latest updates simultaneously.
- EBS 12.0 Minimum Baseline Required by Feb 2012 for Extended Support
- EBS Error Correction Policy Updated for EBS 12.2