By Michele Casey on Jan 05, 2015
- Users are now able to specify which modules DTrace shold load automatically during startup by specifying the module in
- PMC-Sierra PM8001 SAS/SATA controller driver (
pm8001) , which supports the new Adaptec Series 7H family of 8-port and 16-port PCIe gen3 SAS/SATA host bus adapters, has been added.
- Intel XL710 X710 Virtual Function network driver (
i40evf) has been added.
- The P-state driver (
intel_pstate) for the Intel Sandy Bridge processor has been added.
- Various network performance improvement patches to support Oracle Linux virtual machines running on Microsoft Hyper-V have been included.
- NFS over Remote Data Memory Access (RDMA) Client is available as a technology preview.
- Device driver updates (e.g. storage devices, network cards) from key partners, such as: