DBA and Developer Guide to MySQL
By Breanne Cooley on Apr 29, 2014
- Improved InnoDB storage engine for better transactional throughput.
- Improved Optimizer for better query execution times and diagnostics.
- Better application availability with online DDL/schema changes.
- Better developer agility with NoSQL Access, with Memcached API to InnoDB.
- Improved replication for high performance, self-healing distributed deployments.
- Improved security for worry-free application deployments.
- Improved performance schema for better instrumentation.