viernes, 22 de marzo de 2013

Kai Yu present in OTN TOUR LAD 2013 in Costa Rica. ! How is Kai???



My name is Kai Yu.  I am a senior system engineer/solution architect in Dell Oracle Solutions engineering lab. I have been working on Oracle technologies since 1995. My involvement with Oracle Technologies really came from two different prospects:  as a hardcore Oracle Database administrator and Oracle Applications DBA in various IT departments 1995-2006 and as an Oracle solutions architect and system engineer  since 2006  while I  focus on design and architecting of various Oracle solutions that are usually composed of the entire technology stack: hardware platforms, storages, network, OS/Oracle VMs , Oracle databases/RAC and/or Oracle ERP applications. In April 2010,  I was nomiated and accepted by Oracle ACE program  and became one of 51 Oracle ACE Directors   (as in April,  2010), a group of officially recognized Oracle experts with strong credentials as Oracle community enthusiasts and advocates.


To share my work and experience with colleagues,   I have published Oracle technical whitepapers and articles in some technical magazines such as IOUG SELECT Journal, Dell Power Solutions magazine and Dell /Oracle Websites, and presented at various US and International Oracle technology technical conferences  such as Oracle OpenWorld, IOUG/OAUG Collaborates, UKOUG Tech & EBS conference ,  Oracle OpenWorld Asia, OTN LAD conference tour and APAC conference tour and OUG EMEA Harmony conference.  Please visit “Publications” section of this blog for my whitepapers and “Presentations” section of this blog for my conferences and seminar presentations.   I was granted the Dell most prestigious “Customer Experience Legend Award” in 2008 and two times  ’Dell Enterprise Solution Group  Revolutionary Awards”  in 2011 by Dell executive management for architecting Oracle solutions. In April 2011, I received the industry prestigious Oracle Applications Users Group (OAUG)  2011 Innovator of the Year award on behalf of Dell for my creative work on virtualizing Oracle E-Business  Suite Applications on Oracle VM.

One of my favor activities is to work for the Oracle user community. In 2008 I was elected as US Event Chair for Independent Oracle User Group (IOUG) Oracle RAC Special Interest Group( Oracle RAC SIG), a user community which specializes in Oracle RAC technology, and  in 2009, I was elected as the president of Oracle RAC SIG. I also served for IOUG Collaborate 09 conference committee as the SIG advisor and a paper reviewer.  and the manager & presenter of IOUG Oracle RAC performance tuning boot camp at IOUG Collaborate 10 conference, the manager & presenter of IOUG High Availability Bootcamp at IOUG Collaborate 11 conference.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Te agradezco tus comentarios. Te esperamos de vuelta.

Todos los Sábados a las 8:00PM

Optimismo para una vida Mejor

Optimismo para una vida Mejor
Noticias buenas que comentar