martes, 23 de octubre de 2012

Introducing New Chinese Category in My Oracle Support Community


My Oracle Support社区已推出中文社区

We are proud to announce the new Chinese category in My Oracle Support Community. This new My Oracle Support Community category is specific to the supported communities in the Chinese language.

Our first community is Database Administration. The new community discussions region will function similar to the My Oracle Support Community in English, moderated by Oracle engineers and responded to by both our community members and Oracle experts. We plan to launch more communities in the coming months.

We welcome all customers who prefer to collaborate in the Chinese language to begin using the new My Oracle Support Community Chinese category. You can get quick answers, communicate technical tips, and share experiences with your Global peers, all in Chinese!

Click https://communities.oracle.com to access My Oracle Support Community and select the “Chinese Community” category to get started today!

Sincerely,
Oracle Global Customer Support

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Te agradezco tus comentarios. Te esperamos de vuelta.

Todos los Sábados a las 8:00PM

Optimismo para una vida Mejor

Optimismo para una vida Mejor
Noticias buenas que comentar